1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Oct 7, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Same here RC , cheers.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

How's everybody doing ? Not had a lot of time to post except for my shite picks in comp.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Been down Newcastle yesterday and today for our annual christmas shopping trip. Chrimbo shopping all done and dusted for this year.

Back home having a few pints :beer
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I’m at a family party. We are a big family- 60 odd people tonight.

It’s good training for when i go to hell
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Taking my grandson to Severn Valley Railway tomorrow. He loves trains and going through tunnels.
    He particularly likes steam trains so i've booked tickets for the Santa Special. A 30 minute train ride from Kidderminster to Arley, with Santa's grotto waiting for him when we get there.

I'm as excited as him..

CHOO CHOO!
    slick, Kegman, rcgills and 1 other person like this.
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

We took our kids on a santa train ride years ago and it was fantastic. I enjoyed it more than them. Eldest daughter had a slack tooth and was terrified to open her mouth so it was brilliant viewing when she wouldn't speak to santa whilst sitting on his knee.
    Punter and slick like this.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

It was a good day Keg, really enjoyed it. And despite being full of cold the grandson didn't stop smiling.
    I'm trying not trying to slip into Christmas mode just yet but that was a good first weekend in December.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

New department and new shift pattern as of Monday. Continentals. First time in 35 yrs of factory and warehouse work for me.

They sell it to you as you get 6 months of the year off, which when you look at the calendar is true. But they dont tell you the mrs will have to tip toe round you every other weekend while you sleep and every working day is a 12 hour day in a noisy environment.

It's worth an extra £2k a year, which when you break it down is an extra £166 a month, whats that after tax etc?

Not sure it's worth it? Maybe? I'll give it a good go. I do like the idea of time off in the week. Empty house, better gambling etc.

The company i work for makes plastic bags, we're on course for making 1 billion bags for the first time ever in a year, this year. It's an excellent company to work for and a great success story but i'm struggling with seeing plastic in the oceans right now so becoming a hippy is also an option.
    slick likes this.
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

I read that, and thought of this...(okay so you're not working from home, but same situation really :p)

ps...I work from home :cool:
    rcgills and Punter like this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol I'll do my best to keep it under control.
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

Wanker.
    Punter likes this.
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Me too :embarassed
    Seen likes this.
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Pair of wankers.
    Seen likes this.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Howson may aswell work from home because he does fcuk all when he's in there.
    Punter and Seen like this.
  15. Howson

Howson Active Member

Best job in our place has Slick, he does nothing all day everyday, and gets an assistant to help him do nothing all day everyday - biggest piss take ever
    Punter likes this.
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

Triumvirate of wankers :wank:wank:wank
    Punter likes this.
  17. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Good luck Punter
    Punter likes this.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

I'm supposed to be going out tonight believe it or not when she gets her fcuking arse in gear:punch
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Is that the first post since December the 10th? nobody been out since then:lol
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Is she ready yet?
Racing_888sport betting £