1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2017/18 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'I know The Score' started by slick, Jul 31, 2017.

1. newman200

newman200 TomCat

Hi Guys,

I've only just come across this piece of excellent forecasting help on the Gameweek Prediction page.
    Have a look at bottom right corner of any game [Statistics] and click on it.
    All sort of useful info available reference that particular game.

Bloody fool that I am, I'll probably regret letting you all know about it.
    Good luck anyway
    OTC
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

The predictions part was there last year too, but they'd only let you have a look at pre-game predictions for one game per gameweek. Only time I ever really used it was to see what not to put (e.g. for the final game of a Super Saturday, if I was in contention for the prize but slightly behind the leader, I'd make sure I avoided the most popular prediction, on the basis that there was a good chance the leader would be on that prediction, and I needed to go for something different to try to overtake them).
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Howson mentioned that the other week, be interesting to see what the score of the most popular predictions add up to.

Can't say I've ever used it even when like RC mentions when it was just the one forecast you could see because usually when I make my mind up then change it I'm always sorry afterwards.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

You see it any time someone forgets to submit their picks, don't you? Or you did last season anyway, I'm sure the scores it assigned automatically to those who forgot to submit picks were just the most popular pick for each game, don't know if it's still doing that this season.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Never thought of that, plus thinking about it the banker bonus plays a huge part in the overall score so it would be irrelevant anyhow.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Managed to break the 200 barrier too, can't see it lasting long lol....
    Capture3.PNG
    newman200 likes this.
  7. newman200

newman200 TomCat

Oh my good gracious me.
    I've just checked out the Xmas Table and found I'm doing less than good on it, but couldn't really real it in full.
    My eyes were blinded by Santa Claus and his companion. :eek
    Season of goodwill - Bah, humbug.