1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Old and Welsh

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ThunderCelt, Jun 9, 2019.

1. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Hello all, :hatsoffafter a long hiatus to my betting caused by work and other stuff, Mrs ThunderCelt and I have moved to north Wales. I now have time to punt again, and to post more well thought out losing tips here. :beer

As well as being and feeling older than when I last posted I'm now fully eligible to play for Wales due to time spent here over the years. I'm also heavier and balder so I'm not expecting a call from Ryan Giggs any time soon :cry
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one TC. Good to see you back and available for posting tips again.
    Good luck for the coming season, Taffy.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Anything ante post yet?
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

Good to see you back TC.
    Are you still writing?
    I've been eligible for Wales since I was born and still waiting for my selection.

The reason I'm on here late tonight is that I'll be leaving for Manchester airport in an hour for the early flight to Budapest to watch the euro qualifier on tuesday , the forecast is warm with sunshine will make a change from what we've had recently, coming back on friday morning
    Kegman and slick like this.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:thumb
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Good to see you again TC:thumb
    Hows Rhyl these days?
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Have a good un mate.
  8. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Thanks people. Have a great trip traeth, I'll be cheering our boys on from my armchair.

Yes, I am still writing, although like betting it's taken a back seat and I want to get back into it.

I've not looked at any antepost seriously but the National League prices are all over the place and I expect there is a bit of value there somewhere. At the moment I'm concentrating on getting my accounts up and running again, as I've fallen foul of the new 'know your customer' regulations :grr With a new address and still getting my documents updated I'm struggling to prove who I am.