1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

RIP Mickey Paul

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by keemanan, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

I spoke with Teezo earlier, no flowers.

Hi Punt. I spoke with Mickeys dad today. The family has asked for no flowers. So we cant send that. I dont know how to honour his memory another way. He detested public charity. He much rather do stuff in secret and run away giggling like a Japanese schoolgirl. He loved fairness. And most charities I know of, I dont know if they are fair, if a fair share of the collected money goes to the cause. If you have any ideas, let me know.
    Jezza likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Fair enough.
    Seems to be a common thing lately as nobody seems to want flowers anymore.
    As for ideas I haven't a clue if it doesn't involve a charity.
    Any chance you could home a Somalian refugee Punt and we'll chip in for his keep?
    Punter, Jezza, rcgills and 1 other person like this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I've no idea of Mickeys taste in music either but I'm 100% sure Komp won't mind me posting this in both their honour:zhail:zhail:zhail

Kegman, Punter, Seen and 1 other person like this.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:thumb
  5. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

As Punt says:

https://dct.myfamilyannouncements.co.uk/dundee/view/4698580/speed

Teezo, who is attending the service, says his gaming pals are giving her a letter which she will present to his parents saying how much they loved the wee scamp.
    slick and Punter like this.
  6. winrew

winrew GILF

Its just incredibly sad. Funniest lad I've encountered.
    Kept in touch on Twitter the last few years , all sorts of weird and wonderful tweets , along with DMs from him.
    For some strange reason he thought i was from Yorkshire and used to send me poems about black puddings and whippets.
    RIP Mick , you will be missed by many. :frown
    slick and Punter like this.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'd encourage anyone who liked Mickey to go leave a tribute or at least light a candle for him here. I'm sure his family would appreciate it.
    slick likes this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

A few more...

I'm glad I don't have kids. Probably get banned for trying to raise them as true Spartans. "FORGET YOUR MUM! FOCUS ON YOUR SHIELD!"

I've finally decided to go ahead with the operation and have giant metal tanks fitted to store piss so as I can tweet without interruption. FFS. Brb! Bah!

Seeing a Facebook pic of your ex 20 years later is great. "Phew!"

When India introduced toilets in 2016; death by tiger fell dramatically.

It's great to see these women that falsely claim rape being given a wee slap on the wrist and asked to apologise to the guy that's been in prison for 2 years... "Now tell him you're very sorry!"

I imagine less boys wanting to be footballers these days.. instead wanting to be women.. to get all the advantages

Thankfully, only cunts read my tweets. So, you're ok. Yes... you...

Finally decided to have a kid. Seems like a good investment with property being so "wobbly". I'd expect to make a decent profit on the cunt

I grow fruit and vegetables in my spare time. Apparently. I really should change these undies.

You ever try to get dressed in the dark then switch the light on and you have a sock on each ear and your underpants like a boob tube? No...

I thought that Planet Earth sequence with the lizards and snakes was a parody of... going for a piss in a Scottish pub. It's the same!

I hate wanking in winter. I'm like a footy player warming up.

I have a girlfriend. If you don't believe me, check my freezer!

Started this "thing" about a pet hamster I had sex with & someone asked "How wee is your willy?" I said "How big is my arsehole more like!?"

I've given up on the pub until they start getting with the times. I want to sit and talk to people in my underpants and vomit where I like.
    slick, Seen, rcgills and 1 other person like this.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

:lol
    Some crackers there again he's got more one liners than Bob Monkhouse.
    He has over 40,000 tweets, you'll pulling them out for years to come Punt:)
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

"Winter at school, we'd all grab a rock, make a snowball around it and have a snowball fight. Kids dropping like flies. Good times."
    Seen and slick like this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

What he fails to mention is that he was the Teacher:lol
    Punter likes this.