1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Christmas Thread...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by winrew, Dec 23, 2011.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

My mum got me a hudl. Possibly the greatest thing that i ever owned. I love it to bits and more.
    Punter likes this.
  2. kompressaur

i wasnt expecting it. The most ive ever got out of christmas since i was 16 was about £20. This year i got a fucking tablet. I went through the bag the socks then the pants. I was just waiting to hit on the shower gell when i saw a hudl case. suddenly xmas came home to me. wow i didnt expect that. I wanted one mind.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Apart from my Christmas nights out I've not had a decent bevvy. had 6 bottles last night buth after a massive curry I couldn't eat anymore. will have a few today - said to myself I wouldn't drink unless Chelsea score so Hazard its your fault if I'm ruff tomorrow.

Chelsea v Liverpool and then the arrows
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Well , that's my last night out until next Sunday , thankfully :thumb
    Komp , my sister got one of those HUDLs for Xmas , i was down setting it up for her , must say , its a bloody impressive piece of kit for the price ..
  5. kompressaur

Cash Convertors have a google nexus 16gm for 70 quid in the windowmind Winrew :( They offered me £35 for mine :(
  6. kompressaur

hudls have change my life. my web design, my seamaticness etcReally got me on the right road again. I bought too much dissaociatve drugs over xmas, Mmthoxphenidine was good and it allowed me intlligent considerationof my MXE hospitilisation. Believe it or not i now believe in a material world. Too many slices of lives and remeber we allseem to have the same chemicals and slices of life..

The rest of my life i want to live materialistic marry whores in Las Vegas 4hrs after i met her. who fucking cares what ethereal thoughts a man makes. Its all about doing.

Still love you al although i bet you dont believe me lol
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Y'all ready for it yet?

I hadn't been arsed until i got the wage packet today. Only a few hrs overtime in there for beer tokens but a cracking xmas bonus off the company again. Sorted. I best get down pound stretcher and sort her present out before i drink it all.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

That reminds me, you owe me £50 mate.
    Punter likes this.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Did you lend it me when i was pissed up or is it from just following my tips?
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm actually feeling old this chrimbo. My first one as a grandparent and my eldest turns 30 this weekend. My days as a ninja are nearing an end.
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

Neither. It's my fee for allowing you to be my Facebook friend.

Paypal or a bank transfer will do. Cheers :thumb
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Ha ha.

(dont tell anyone that i was begging for a week 1 Morrisons voucher on there the other day and i wont tell anyone that you were whinging about paying £4 for a not very nice lemon meringue pie) :thumb
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

It was a slice of lemon meringue pie, you make it sound like a whole one. £4 a slice, man :mad:
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Was at metro centre last weekend and that's all the chrimbo shopping sorted. Got a day out on Saturday and another one next Friday - I'd better make the most of them as I'm on call from the 23rd right through till 30th.

New Year better watch out :beer
    Punter likes this.
  16. mist

mist New Member

Will spend this Christmas alone. Not that I complain. Had plenty of good ones over the years, this time I will probably play Football Manager lol.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Ehhm, nobody should spend Christmas alone, Mist do you like Swimming?
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Happy Christmas everyone.

Please be careful on the roads. Lots of people are drinking excessively and letting their wives drive.
    slick and Seen like this.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

I've often said that no woman should be allowed behind the wheel unless she has a pissed up male passenger with her telling her exactly what she should be doing.

I'm sure my wife loves my sense of humor (she just doesn't like to admit it)
    Punter likes this.
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Merry Christmas when it comes everybody xx

On call again so I'm washing the twiglets down with irn bru or bitter lemon. Hand the pager over on boxing day morning so I'm really looking forward to racing and footie (although fixtures are dug shite).

My youngest has just made a batch of cookies and the house is smelling amazing.

:beer
    Punter and slick like this.